Attic Cleaning & Insulation
Attic cleaning has a huge importance on the efficiency of the attic insulation. However, it is better to leave some jobs to the professionals. Attic cleaning is a dirty job that requires specialized equipment and safety gear. A clean attic with the proper amount of insulation can save you money on your utility bills.
Attic insulation may be ineffective if contaminated or damaged by:
- Rodent infestation and contamination
- Molds and mildews due to moisture buildup
- Air leaks that allows the movement of heat from the living space to the attic
It is important that attic cleaning is performed to remove these substances that contaminate the attic insulation. There are many reasons why you should do attic cleaning. These reasons may include:
- Inadequate insulation is costly. It will fail to minimize the heat transfer during winter and summer.
- Rodent infestation may bring detrimental diseases. Some diseases are airborne due to dust of rodent urine and feces.
- Moisture leads to molds and mildews that may cause bad odors and may also lead to wood rotting.
- Voids in attic insulation may render it ineffective.
The attic is warm, and that makes it a comfort zone for rodents to dwell and breed in it. Such infestation of rodents is harmful to your home because of the filth and disease that rodents bring with them. The home will be subjected to rodents’ urine, dust and feces. An infestation by rodents will require attic cleaning. You can’t just clean the insulation. Eliminating the existing rodent entry point is crucial to prevent future rodent infestation.
For Your Attic Cleaning Job, Call Attic Construction
Attic Construction has the knowledge and expertise to rodent proof your home. This will prevent future contamination by rodents. to rodent proof the attic is a long term strategy.
Molds and mildews also have to be eliminated from attic insulation. That can be achieved by attic cleaning. At Attic Construction we have advanced equipment that can help to:
- Rid the attic insulation of all the mess caused by rodents
- Sanitize the attic to eliminate bad odors from rodents, mold and fungus.
- Cleanout the insulation to make it efficient in reducing heat transfer
Our experienced technicians will provide a free written recommendation detailing the proper actions needed to restore your home to a safe and healthy environment. When you need attic cleanup, crawl space cleanup, rodent proofing, decontamination, insulation removal or insulation replacement in San Diego call Attic Construction Inc at 858-609-8118.