Attic Cleaning Orange County
Is your attic long overdue for a cleaning? Do you fear you might have a rodent infestation? Maybe it’s time to get a professional attic cleaner…
Over time, attic insulation and accumulated junk becomes the perfect breeding ground for rodents, pests and other critters. When that happens, it can cause damage to your property (attic, crawl space insulation, basement, etc) and pose a potential health hazard due to contamination. Left alone, rats and rodents can wreak havoc on your insulation, air ducts, pipes, and wires.
Should you suspect that you have rats, mice, or the likes of, then it’s time to get attic cleanup and air duct repair services at Attic Construction. We’re a one stop attic clean out solution for any pesky problem you might face.
Reclaim control of your attic space using our attic cleaning service today.
Request an Appointment
Reasons Why You Should Get A Professional Attic Cleaning Service For Your Home
Have you found rodents or any animal droppings? How about parasites?
A rodent infestation can cause a host of problems for your home. Foul odors, contaminated insulations or materials, mold in attic areas—you name it.
Given time, rodents will make a home of your walls and insulation, infesting your belongings,HVAC systems, and air quality. This can lead to build-ups of dust, debris, mold, bacteria, and viruses that can develop and endanger your health and home. And eventually, these infestations can migrate to other parts of the house and contaminate your home.
Common disease and hazards caused by attic dwelling rodents include:
- Chorio-meningitis (LCM)
- Omsk Hemorrhagic Fever
- Rat Bite Fever
- Eosinophilic Meningitis
- Murine Typhus
The longer you wait to get an attic decontamination by a professional attic service, the bigger the problem could become. But by nipping it in the bud with attic clean out services, you can save yourself time, worry, and money.
On top of our attic cleanout services, we also provide attic insulation removal along with our insulation replacement services. New insulation is often needed to replace old damaged insulation that has been soiled with animal waste. We are a one stop shop for all your home attic insulation and cleaning needs.
Attic Cleaning Near Me
Most people have neither the skills, equipment, nor inclination to handle an infestation cleanup. At Attic Construction, we’ll send you our attic cleaning specialists who can handle all the work for you. Don’t risk dealing with hazardous old insulation or soiled insulation yourself… leave it a professional attic cleaner to get the job done right.
The job is complex and generally requires more than just a pest control service to execute. It often requires the enlistment of contractors to address issues with the HVAC, plumbing, insulation, and electrical system. At Attic Construction, we can handle all aspects of attic cleaning services. Not only that, we’ll have an insulation contractor seek to address the source of the problem so that it doesn’t come creeping and crawling back into your home.
How We Carry Out Our Attic Services
Our six step process is simple:
- Step 1: In-depth attic inspection – We begin with a free walkthrough of the impacted area (attic, ventilation, etc.), documenting the conditions (animal infestation, rodent feces, mold growth, etc.), and then covering all relevant surfaces.
- Step 2: Attic Insulation removal – Our team will then either remove insulation by hand or with a high-powered removal vacuum.
- Step 3: Attic cleaning – Once the insulation is out of the way, we’ll exterminate, vacuum, and sanitize the entire attic.
- Step 4: Rodent proofing – Although we do not perform direct rodent extermination as pest control, we provide rodent removal via rodent-proofing your home to prevent the critter crawlers from entering your home. We perform wildlife proofing throughout the impacted area to ensure that those pesky critters don’t return any time soon. This includes identifying and sealing up all rodent entry points.
- Step 5: Attic Decontamination & Cleanup – After we’ve completely finished and are satisfied with the job we’ve done, we’ll begin a decontamination process then remove all waste, debris, and contaminants from the worksite so it looks like we were never there, leaving you with a clean attic.
- Step 6: Insulation installation – You may require a new of insulation installation to your attic, which is yet another one of our specialties. We’ll make sure that you have the perfect insulation for your home so that you stay comfy all year round and save money on energy bills to boot.
Even after we’ve left your home, we provide our customers with a 1-year warranty to give you peace of mind. So, if you’re in Orange County, there’s no one better suited for the job than Attic Construction. We’re a fully certified construction company that’s locally owned and operated.
We couldn’t be more excited to help you take back control of your attic.
Reasons to Maintain Your Attic
It is imperative to understand the importance of keeping your attic clean after your attic restoration process is completed. You should continue to clean your attic after you receive your attic cleanup services to prevent some issues that may develop such as:
- Concerns Healthwise: If you do not maintain your attic, there is a possibility that the rodents will come back. With rodent droppings, urine, and nests produced, it can lead to the spread of bacteria and germs.
- Concerns Odor Wise: A sanitized crawl space can prevent odors caused by dead animals, rodent feces and/or urine.
- Concerns Resale Value Wise: Having a clean attic will surely impress potential home buyers as it shows the dedication you have to keep your house clean.
How to Start a DIY Attic Clean Out Process
While waiting for your attic cleaning specialists to inspect and contract a cleaning service plan, there are many things that you can do to make the attic restoration process move more smoothly.
- Organization: Make some room for crawlspace by moving some easy-to-remove belongings, such as your clothes, boxes and small furniture. Having extra storage space can help you maintain a clean attic. Some storage ideas to help manage your clutter include using ceiling hooks, building cubbies, or getting stackable storage bins.
- Junk Removal: Be sure to discard any unwanted items that you have responsibly. If your junk is in good condition, you can either donate, sell, or recycle it.
- Inspection: Make sure to inspect the insulation when doing your DIY attic clean out process. Figure out where the mold is coming from and block any holes that can potentially let animals go through.
$95 Special Offer
Attic Construction offers a rodent waste removal and sanitation special for our Orange County customers. This includes attic cleanout, inspection, and sanitation if rodents are detected in your attic space.
If the insulation needs to be replaced, we can handle that too! This special offer may include the removal of contaminated insulation, rodent feces, and nesting material.
Find An Attic Cleaning Services Near Me: Request a Free Attic Inspection & Estimate
Our customers love us and we love them. We’re proud to be the highest-rated attic company in the San Diego area. And now, we’re providing the exact same high-quality, affordable services to the people of Orange County.
Protect your home and health with our thorough attic cleaning service. Get your free attic inspection today. Our friendly, expert staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have before or during your appointment.