Attic Cleaning & Clean Out Service in Phoenix and Maricopa County
Between holiday decorations, boxes of old CDs, and long-forgotten ski jackets, attics can get messy fast. If left alone, your attic can quickly become a pitstop for vermin and bugs—a cozy home for them, but a nightmare for you.
DIY home attic cleaning is possible, but to protect yourself, your home, and your valuable belongings, you need professional attic clean up.
Attic Cleanout Services Near Me
With our attic clean out, rodent proofing, and decontamination, we’re ready to transform your attic into a home for mementos and winter clothes, not rats and mice..
Attic Construction: Your One Stop Shop
You could always clean out your own attic, but that would be inefficient at best and dangerous at worst. Overseeing a full attic overhaul requires intensive work—our professional team will gladly take that pressure off your shoulders.
Request an Appointment
We take a comprehensive approach to your attic cleanup needs:
- Comprehensive Inspection – At no cost to you, our team will inspect your entire attic and identify all concerns (infestations, degradation, mold, etc).
- Insulation Removal – For a deep clean, we then remove the old, decaying insulation manually and with a commercial-grade vacuum.
- Cleaning – Our team eradicates your rodent problem, clears any remaining debris, and performs a full decontamination.
- Rodent Proofing – To protect your attic long-term, we’ll pinpoint and seal up all entry points to prevent repeat infestations.
- Cleanup – Our team will safely and efficiently remove all debris and contaminants from your home, leaving nothing behind but a good-as-new attic.
- Insulation Installation – Lastly, our team will replace the old insulation with the proper high-quality material to eliminate drafts, cut your home’s energy bills, and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
To ensure that ongoing peace of mind, we gladly guarantee a one-year warranty for Phoenix insulation removal and attic cleaning services. Let’s get to work!
Signs Your Attic Needs Cleaning
How do you know when it’s time to call in a professional? In most cases, it’s better to be safe than sorry. When left alone, issues like vermin and mold can become dangerous, even deadly.
Keep an eye out for these identifiers, or give us a call and we can check for you:
- Poor insulation – A new breeze upstairs? You might need an insulation upgrade. Low-quality insulation can both damage stored possessions and raise your utility bill.
- Poor ventilation – In the Phoenix summer heat, your attic might feel like a sauna—but it shouldn’t. Installing proper attic ventilation should prevent any heat buildup.
- Vermin – Mice may seem harmless, even adorable. But if you see droppings or hear any suspicious scuttling, you might be in the company of unwanted guests.
- Mold, mildew, and fungus – It only takes 72 hours for excess moisture to become toxic mold. To keep your family safe from airborne mold spores, look out for dark black wood stains or wet insulation.
- Asbestos – This cancerous mineral deposit is both dangerous and dangerously hard to identify. If your house was built before 1990, you need a team of professionals to properly find and treat asbestos—like the experts at Attic Construction.
With attic issues, “the sooner the better” is our motto. Whether you’re looking to sell or settle into your home for good, Attic Construction is here to upgrade your attic sooner and better.
Call Today for a Free Inspection
It doesn’t matter if you have mice, mold, or a mystery odor. Attic Construction will provide a free attic inspection—no strings attached.
It’s time to put yourself, your health, and your home first. With a quick phone call or the click of a button, we’ll gladly send one of our expert technicians to help you out with attic cleaning and crawl space cleaning in the Phoenix and greater Maricopa County area. Contact us Today!
Attic Projects. How a Dirty Attic Could Be Making Your Family Sick. https://atticprojectscompany.com/how-a-dirty-attic-could-be-making-your-family-sick/
The Asbestos Institute. Identifying Dangerous Asbestos Insulation. https://www.theasbestosinstitute.com/2019/09/06/identifying-dangerous-asbestos-insulation/