Upgrade Your Home’s Insulation with Attic Construction
Does your home become a sauna in summer and an ice box in winter? Are you paying through the roof (no pun intended) on your energy bill every month in heating and cooling costs? Are you still struggling to pinpoint the problem? It might be your home’s wall insulation.
Insulation slows down the heat flow in your house. If it’s old or damaged, your heating and air conditioning cooling systems have to work extra hard to compensate, which costs you more money.
At Attic Construction, we offer professional insulation services to help you integrate energy-efficient methods into your home for higher energy savings and lower costs. Attic Construction has been named the number one attic insulation installation company in San Diego and Orange County. Now, we’re bringing our high-quality services and reasonable prices to the Phoenix area.
Expert Attic Insulation Installers Near Me
Home insulation is a relatively new addition to many homes. If you’re wondering whether or not your home has the proper insulation, some warning signs of old or damaged insulation include:
- High electricity or gas bills
- Drafts in the winter
- Fluctuating temperatures from room to room
- Cold walls, floors, or ceilings
If any of these sound familiar, it’s time for a professional inspection and energy audit. Our expert contractors at Attic Construction are fully licensed and certified, uniquely preparing them to determine your insulation’s current condition and needs. The insulation contractor will consult with you based on:
- Insulation material / Insulation type
- Insulation thickness
- Insulation density
- Outside temperature
- Moisture accumulation
- Aging of the insulation materials
Installing the wrong insulation type or improper installation practices can pose serious health risks and damage to your property –– that’s why you need a professional team you can trust to inspect your home.
What To Expect With Phoenix Insulation Installation
A major structural upgrade like insulation installation may seem daunting. We’re here to help – not just with the installation itself, but by giving you peace of mind throughout the process of:
- Free Consultation – We always start with a free inspection where a licensed contractor will assess your needs, provide an estimate, and explain the next steps.
- Insulation Removal – If you need new insulation, one of our contractors will safely remove any existing insulation.
- Air Sealing – All air ducts will be properly sealed to prevent air leaks and further issues.
- Insulation Installation – After our experts audit your home space, we will consult with you on what the best insulation product is efficient for your home. This can range from spray foam insulation, cellulose insulation, blown fiberglass insulation, and more options. We’ll install the right insulation, the right way.
$300 Off Your Insulation Installation
Our valued customers deserve the same top-notch service at an even more affordable price. How does $300 off our attic insulation services sound?
If you’re still not sold, give us a call and we’ll happily answer any questions so you can make an informed decision—the decision to hire Attic Construction for your attic insulation needs.
Protect Your Home from Pests
Old insulation makes the perfect home for rats and mice, which carry with them all kinds of harmful diseases—yet another good reason to upgrade your attic insulation.
In addition to our insulation services, Attic Construction provides efficient and effective rodent proofing services. We’ll seal off any entry points to get rid of those pesky visitors once and for all, as well as any harmful substances they left behind with a full decontamination.
Free Home Insulation Inspection
All you have to do is click “Request Inspection” and we’ll send one of our expert technicians to your house to perform an in-depth inspection and estimate.
No strings attached, no cost to you, no downside whatsoever. We offer additional services, such as attic decontamination, crawl space cleaning, and more. To learn more about our attic insulation services in Phoenix and the greater Maricopa County area, contact us today!