Upgrade Your Home’s Insulation with Attic Construction
Does your home become a sauna in summer and an ice box in winter? Are you paying through the roof (no pun intended) on your utility bill every month in heating, cooling and ventilation costs? Are you still struggling to pinpoint the energy efficiency or problem? It might be your home’s attic or wall insulation.
As a homeowner, you should know that proper insulation slows down the flow of heat, improve ventilation and indoor air quality in your house. If your existing insulation is old or damaged, your heating and air conditioning cooling systems have to work extra hard to compensate, which costs you more money on your energy bill.
At Attic Construction, we offer professional Phoenix insulation installation services to help you integrate energy efficiency methods into your home for higher energy savings and lower costs. Attic Construction has been named the number one attic insulation installation company in Orange County, San Diego and surrounding areas. Now, we’re bringing our high-quality insulation service and reasonable prices to Phoenix and the surrounding area.
Expert Attic Insulation Installers Near Me
Home insulation is a relatively new addition to many homes. If you’re wondering whether or not your home has the proper insulation, some warning signs of damaged or old insulation include:
- High gas or energy bills
- Drafts in the winter
- Fluctuating temperatures from room to room
- Cold walls, floors, or ceilings
Request an Appointment
If any of these sound familiar, it’s time for a professional inspection and energy audit to ensure you have proper attic insulation. Our Phoenix insulation contractors at Attic Construction are fully licensed and certified, uniquely preparing them to determine your insulation’s current condition and needs. The insulation contractor will consult with you based on:
- Insulation material / Insulation type
- Insulation thickness
- Insulation density
- Outside temperature
- Moisture accumulation
- Aging of the insulation materials
Installing the wrong insulation type or improper installation practices can pose serious health risks and damage to your property –– that’s why you need a professional team you can trust to inspect your home. You can rest easy knowing each insulation installer in our company has been trained to deliver the highest quality insulation service to our customers.
What To Expect With Insulation Installation Service
A major structural upgrade like a new insulation installation may seem daunting; however, it can bring down your monthly energy cost by increasing the heating efficiency within your home. We’re here to help – not just with the installation itself, but by giving you peace of mind throughout the process of:
- Free Consultation – Our insulation company will always start with a free inspection where a licensed insulation contractor will assess your needs, provide an estimate, and explain the next steps.
- Insulation Removal – If you need new insulation, our Phoenix insulation contractors will safely remove any existing insulation.
- Air Sealing & Ductwork – Air sealing and ductwork cleaning are both necessary to provide cold air and prevent air leaks or any further issues in your air conditioning. Air duct cleaning and sealing also maintains high indoor air quality and prevents hot air or heat flow from entering during summer.
- Insulation Installation – After our insulation technicians audit your home crawl space, we will consult with you on what the best insulation product is efficient for your home. This can range from spray foam insulation (blown insulation), mineral wool, radiant barrier insulation, cellulose insulation, blown fiberglass insulation, batt insulation, and more options. Our insulation company installs the right roof or wall insulation material, the right way to decrease heat flow or cold air leaks, or simply maintain your home’s temperature no matter what weather may come.
$300 Off Your Insulation Installation
Our valued customers deserve the same top-notch service at an even more affordable price. How does $300 off our attic insulation services sound?
If you’re still not sold, give us a call and we’ll happily answer any questions so you can make an informed decision—the decision to hire Attic Construction. Whether you need a fiberglass insulation, spray foam insulation (blown insulation), radiant barrier insulation, mineral wool, cellulose insulation, batt insulation, etc. We can definitely help you with your home attic needs.
Protect Your Home From Pests
Old insulation makes the perfect home for rats and mice, which carry with them all kinds of harmful diseases—yet another good reason to upgrade with a proper attic insulation.
Luckily, we address all insulation needs and can also provide insulation removal and decontamination of any affected areas.
In addition to our insulation services, Attic Construction provides efficient and effective rodent proofing services. We’ll seal off any entry points to get rid of those pesky visitors once and for all, as well as any harmful substances they left behind with a full decontamination.
Free Home Insulation Inspection
All you have to do is click “Request Inspection” and we’ll send one of our pro attic insulation technicians to your house to perform an in-depth inspection and estimate.
No strings attached, no cost to you, no downside whatsoever. We offer additional services, such as attic decontamination, crawl space cleaning, and insulation services in all your home attic and commercial installation needs. To learn more about our attic insulation services in Phoenix and the greater Sun City Maricopa County and its surrounding area, contact us today!