Rodent Proofing Services in Dallas: Protect Your Home from Pesky Rodents
Are you experiencing occasional skittering noises or finding droplets or crumbs in strange places? Do you smell strange odors near your air ducts? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could have a rodent infestation in your home. Rats, mice, and squirrels are more than just a nuisance; they can cause serious damage to your home by chewing through electrical wiring, spreading diseases, and damaging your home’s foundation.
Fortunately, Attic Construction has expanded operations into Dallas, TX, and is here to provide you with the best defense against these pesky critters. As a top rodent proofing company in San Diego, we have the expertise to get rid of your pest problem, once and for all.
Request an Appointment
Signs of A Rodent Problem
Rodents may be sneaky creatures, but they always leave behind tell-tale signs. Keep an eye out for these red flags:
- Droppings or feces
- Pungent odors (especially near air ducts)
- Agitated pet behavior
- Noises (scurrying, scratching, bumps)
If you notice any of these signs in your home, give Attic Construction a call. We’ll gladly send one of our experts for a free inspection before engaging in a rat proofing or mouse proofing (or any other rodent proofing) expedition.
The Importance of Rodent Proofing
You might think the occasional rodent visitor is no big deal, but when it comes to rodent proofing your home, time is of the essence. Even one rat poses a significant health risk to your household.
Diseases and parasites aren’t the only problems that rodents pose; they can also ruin your home’s foundation. When rats make a home in your attic, they often damage integral infrastructure. If left unchecked, a rodent infestation can cause:
- Electrical wiring damage: Rats and mice’s teeth never stop growing—and they love to use them. Rodents can chew through your home’s electrical wiring, possibly causing a fire. In fact, an estimated 20% of household fires are connected to rodent wire damage.
- Furniture and wall damage: With their greasy fur and gnashing teeth, rodents easily ruin property. Chewed-up furniture, oil-stained walls or floors, and feces droplets create a messy and unsanitary home.
- Insulation damage: Rodents love to burrow into insulation, especially in the colder months. These holes encourage further infestation and can lead to sky-high utility bills.
- Unresolved rodent infestations only lead to more and more damage. Our team at Attic Construction can halt any infestation with our sanitary and effective rodent proofing services. No more grime, no more smells, no more damage.
How Attic Construction Can Help
While setting a trap or two around the house might seem like a good solution, to eradicate all vermin in the present and future, you’ll need the help of professionals. Attic Construction creates a comprehensive plan to keep all critters out for good, instead of simple extermination.
After our thorough inspection, our team can provide rodent proofing services like:
- Entry sealing
- Feces, debris, and nest extraction
- Attic sanitization
- Insulation replacement
- Infrastructure repair
- Anti-rodent homeowner tips
And the best part? Our initial inspection is 100% free of charge. You’ll get a free inspection with one of our expert team members. No matter the job, Attic Construction will provide an in-depth examination, answer all your pressing questions, and create a solid plan for moving forward. Contact us today!